In this episode, Eric Schleien & Anthony Waldichuk discuss Tower Properties (TPRP).
Anthony started out as a trader for what is now TD Ameritrade Institutional’s trading desk, moved onto LPL Financial where he traded equities, then moved over to trade fixed income instruments.
Then, Anthony moved to the buy-side as a portfolio manager for Neosho Capital LLC, where he focused on international and emerging market equities.
Retired in 2016 to oversee his real estate portfolio, but still dabbles in the stock market occasionally, mostly in the inefficient micro-cap space.
He can be followed on Twitter.
Connect With Eric Schleien
- Visit Eric Schleien’s Podcast
- Visit Eric Schleien’s Twitter
- Visit The Intelligent Investing Podcast’s Twitter
- Like The Intelligent Investing Podcast on Facebook
- Follow Eric Schleien on Facebook
- Visit Granite State Capital Management’s Website
- Follow Eric Schleien on Instagram