Robert is a Certified Management Accountant (CMA) who graduated Cum Laude with a BSBA degree in Finance and Economics from the University of Massachusetts, where he also earned his MBA degree in Accounting and Finance. He is an accounting and finance professional with an immense passion for stock and real estate investing, business, entrepreneurship, traveling, and spending time with his friends and family.
- JL Collins (The Simple Path to Wealth) on Millennial Investing
- Pomp (Bitcoin, COVID-10, and Macro) on Millennial Investing
- Simon Erickson (Growth Investing) on Millennial Investing
- Gary Mishuris (Warren Buffett Value Investing) on Millennial Investing
- TIP's Real Estate Deal Analysis 101
- Chad Carson (Get Start in Real Estate) on Real Estate Investing
- Neal Bawa (COVID-19 and Finding Great Markets) on Real Estate Investing
- Real AF Podcast with Andy Frisella
- 1st Phorm
- 75Hard book
Support The Podcast
If you like The Intelligent Investing Podcast, please consider leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. It takes less than 30 seconds to do and makes a huge difference! You can also join the Facebook page!
You can subscribe to the podcast on the following platforms:
CONTACT ROBERT LEONARD